Get unlimited 5-minutely, hourly, 3-hourly, 4-hourly, 6-hourly, daily, weekly or monthly reports emailed automatically to you and your team (Media, Reports and Tools only). You can also add reports to your Report Centre so people can subscribe and unsubscribe to reports as they choose.
Step 1 – Click on your profile icon at the top right and click ‘Reports’ on the overlay.
Step 2 – Click ‘Create new report’ in the grey bar at the bottom.
Step 3 – Select the options you want from the ‘Create report’ overlay.
Select template – You can have a logo or image at the top of your report. Choose the one you want from the drop down. Here’s how to create a template.
Folder – Enter the name of the folder you want to report on, start typing and select it from the drop down. You can include multiple folders/topics in a single report.
Format – Click on the format you want to get the report in, a green tick will show you which one is selected. Depending on your choice the options below will update.
- HTML reports appear in the body of the email so are smartphone and tablet friendly and can be edited.
- PDF reports are a print friendly format that are delivered as an attachment.
- CSV reports give you the raw data and can be opened in any spreadsheet application for editing.
Report options – Click to add and remove the sections you want/don’t want included in the report, a green tick will show you which ones are selected.
Choosing from the wide range of report options lets you tailor reports to their different purposes. Here’s a summary of each of the different sections you can choose to include in your reports.
- HTML and PDF report options
- CSV report options
Frequency – Choose the frequency for the report from the drop down menu.
- 5-minutely – The previous five minutes (delivered every 5 minutes).
- Hourly – The previous hour (delivered every hour).
- 3-hourly – The previous 3 hours (delivered every 3 hours – you choose when the first report is delivered).
- 4-hourly – The previous 4 hours (delivered every 4 hours – you choose when the first report is delivered).
- 6-hourly – The previous 6 hours (delivered every 6 hours – you choose when the first report is delivered).
- Daily – The previous 24 hours (you choose when the report is delivered).
- Weekly – The previous week from Monday to Sunday (delivered on Monday).
- Monthly – The previous month (delivered on the first day of the next month).
Office days/hours only – You can choose to only receive reports within the office hours you’ve specified. You won’t miss anything because you’ll get a catch up report with everything since your last report.
Share with – You can choose to add a report to your organisation’s Report Centre so people can subscribe and unsubscribe as needed. Click on ‘My organisation’, a green tick will show you it’s selected. Enter a ‘Name’ and ‘Description’ for the report (optional) – this will appear in the Report Centre so people can decide which reports they want to subscribe to.
Subject line – You can go with the default subject line or you can enter your own. Get fancy and insert clever dynamic content for things such as [frequency], [time] and [section].
Enter destination – Click ‘+ add additional recipient’ and enter the first email address you want the report to be sent to. Repeat for any additional report recipients.
Step 4 – Click the ‘Create report’ button. It will be added to the list of your reports on the ‘Scheduled’ tab.