Fuseworks is an news technology and online media analysis company, which is New Zealand owned and has offices in Wellington and Auckland.We’re dedicated to providing the powerful tools media and communications professionals need to take advantage of the real-time news cycle.
Our mantra is ‘real-time’ - the speed content is available through Fuseworks is unmatched by any competing service. We release new features every month and often weekly, based on customer feedback.
We work closely with our New Zealand customers to tailor flexible services for their needs. Being NZ based means we’re also best placed to proactively identify new sources of content, which often leads to comments that Fuseworks picks up important material that other services miss.
The technology led nature of Fuseworks has enabled us to create an extremely efficient news tracking and analysis system. As a result our services are not only of the highest quality, but also often quite a bit cheaper.
- Our customersWe have some amazing customers who love what they do, see how Fuseworks helps.
- Who is Fuseworks?Fuseworks is independently owned and operated in New Zealand. Meet the team.
- Frequently asked questionsLooking for answers? Start with the frequently asked questions.
- Need help?If you need help with something, you can search our online help centre or contact our team.
- Have a suggestion?We’d love to hear it. Whether you’ve got feedback about how we can improve, or ideas for making Fuseworks better, please let us know.
- Our partnersCheck out our partners and get in touch if you'd like to work together.